Now that I have written my very first post (yay!), I thought it would be fun to post about what bloggers I personally love and trust me, there are a lot of them!
I’m sure (as most 20-year-olds can relate to) this can be a very confusing and challenging time in our lives with having just graduated from the safe haven of university or college and now being thrown into the ‘real world’ to try and succeed on our own. We are constantly dreaming about our futures ahead of us and thinking about who, where and what we want to be all while trying to find jobs and survive as adults.
Not to give into stereotypes but Canadian winters are often (most days) incredibly cold and gloomy and,combined with all of the above, a good escape after work is often needed to forget about the cold and the daily grind.
This is how I stumbled onto some of my most loved blogs as I would be curled up at home after a long day with a tea in hand, browsing Instagram and the internet in search of inspiring blogs to fuel my fire and take me to another place for a few hours full of beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle.
Therefore without further ado my favourite women are:
– Style Suzi (Suzi Tse) (the first blog I ever started to follow religiously – I actually happy cried when I found out she was getting married and having a baby)
– Essie Button (Estee Lalonde) (honestly the woman who inspired me to start my very own blog – watching a fellow Canadian gal succeed in the blogging world while staying so sweet and interesting was amazing to see)
– Huda Beauty (Huda Kattan) as well as her fabulous sisters Mona and Alya
– Amelia Liana
– Pint Sized Fashionista (Lailli and Alizey Mirza)
– Into The Gloss
– Five Five Fabulous (Natalya and Reem Kanj)
– Fashion Toast (Rumi Neely)
– Sheida Fashionista
– Hey Claire (Claire Mashall)
– Song of Style (Aimee Song)
– Shine by Three (Margaret Zhang)
– Paris In Four Months (Carin Olsson)
– Gary Prepper (Nicole Warne)
– The Real Fouz
– The Blonde Salad (Chiara Ferragni)
– My Fash Diary (Tala Samman)
– The Over Dressed (Dana Al Khalifa)
– Garance Dore
– Egg Canvas (Erica Choi)
– Rachel Roams (Rachel Rudwall)
– Zahra Lyla
– Tuula Vintage (Jessica Stein)
– We Wore What (Danielle Bernstein)
… and many, many more.
These blogs have all inspired me to create my own blog and share my ideas, thoughts and findings with all of you. I know that my blog will never be even close to how amazing the above blogs are but I shall try my best to make this blog fun, informative and entertaining and have a good time while doing it!