I’m so happy and excited that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by two beautiful fellow bloggers! Danielle from Simple Beauty has nominated me as well as Grace from Miss GG’s Closet and I cannot thank them enough for thinking of me 😀
Danielle’s blog is wonderful as she does amazing and very informative beauty product reviews that I love to check before buying any product. She also always has gorgeous pictures and covers a variety of other fun topics too!
Danielle’s questions are:
- Eyeliner or mascara? Mascara! I actually wrote a post about my love for mascara.
- What is your go-to moisturizer for summer? I’ve been loving the Aveeno Positively Radiant Moisturizer because it has an SPF 15, doesn’t break me out and keeps my skin well moisturized throughout the day.
- What are your top 3 favorite movies? I can’t pick three! Give me a rom-com and I’m all set 🙂
- Do you prefer to post on social media or scroll through and see what everyone else is talking about?
A little bit of both! I always check out the same people daily on Instagram because I can never get enough of how amazing their accounts are but I also love sharing my moments as well.
- What is your go-to store for fashion? I have five usually! Zara, Topshop, H&M, Wilfred and Aritzia
- What about for beauty products? Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora and Holt Renfrew
- What is your favorite trend this summer? Crop tops!
- Road trip or catch a plane? Both! Depends who I’m traveling with 🙂
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? I would love to explore the UAE and visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi as I have never traveled to that part of the world before and it looks so so so beautiful. Also on my bucket list: Thailand, Morocco, London, Mumbai, Bali, Tokyo, Shanghai, Singapore, Amsterdam, Venice, Switzerland, Jordan, and so many more! I would also love to go back to places I have already been such a Paris, Rome and Barcelona.
- What is your dream job? In the process of figuring that out now! Hello quarter-life crisis 🙂
Grace’s blog is always one of my go-to’s for outfit inspiration as she always looks perfect in everything she wears. She puts clothes and accessories together so well and is so gorgeous in every single picture.
Grace’s questions are:
- What is your dream career? I am not entirely sure yet but something related to fashion, beauty, culture and lifestyle would be amazing.
- If you were granted a wish, what would you wish for? A pre-paid trip around the world!
- Have you ever met anyone famous? I don’t believe so – I’ve seen celebrities walking around downtown Toronto during our International Film Festival as well as at the accompanying movie premieres but I’ve never spoke to them.
- What is your favorite food? Ooo such a tough question – I like all food!
- If you had your own tv show who would your costars be? All of my best friends.
- What is your favorite scent? My boyfriend! Cheesy (I know) but so true 😀
- What do you love about blogging? I love having an outlet to share all of my passions and interests with those who are also interested in the same things. I love that I am discovering and learning so much about other topics as well that blogging allows me to explore by reading other blogs and by asking questions to other bloggers. And I also love meeting and connecting with fellow bloggers from all around the world who have such incredible blogs that teach me so much about blogging and about life as a whole.
- What’s your favorite recreational activity? Shopping!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Everywhere! Please see my above answer in the first set of questions – I don’t want to bore you by repeating all of the places 🙂
- Cookies or cake? Cookies all the way!
For my turn, I would like to nominate several girls from all around the whole who’s blogs I love and always look forward to reading. These ladies are:
My questions are:
- Who is your role model? Why?
- What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try but haven’t?
- Where is your favourite place you have ever lived?
- What is your favourite lipstick colour?
- If you could only use one beauty product for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What never fails to make you smile?
- What shampoo do you always go back to?
- What is something that is always in your purse?
- How did you choose the name of your blog?
- Where is your favourite place to travel to?
Can’t wait to read everyone’s answers!